Today I made vegan blueberry pancakes for breakfast and I laughed all the way until dinner time. Some things just tickle your funny bone, and these grabbed hold of mine and refused to let go. When you think about it, vegan blueberry pancakes are a comedic goldmine. Here’s some jokes to help you understand why.
1. How many vegan blueberry pancakes does it take to screw in a light bulb?
I’ll never know because I eat them all too fast.
2. What do you get when you cross vegan pancakes with blueberries?
A darn good breakfast.
3. Knock knock.
Vegan blueberry pancakes.
Vegan blueberry pancakes who?
4. Two vegan blueberry pancakes walk into a bar. The bartender asks them what they want to drink. They say vodka tonic. The bartender is so hungry so he eats the vegan blueberry pancakes instead of making the vodka tonic.
5. Why did the vegan blueberry pancakes cross the road?
Because there was maple syrup on the other side of the road.
6. What did the vegan blueberry pancake say to the other vegan blueberry pancake?
The joke makes sense when you understand that the pancakes were playing baseball and it was the one pancake’s turn to hit the ball. Context is important here. Also, pancakes are made of batter.